We'd like to help anyone who wants to improve their closet & storage efficiency. Price shouldn't be a barrier. Our target customer is someone who wants to be better organized but doesn't want to pay the exorbitant prices for an "ultra-fancy" closet, such as at California Closets. We have many options in 3 broad price categories--Good, Better & Best. The options are endless but your budget is the starting point for determining what will work best for you. If possible, we may even be able to re-use your existing material for additional savings. Also, please consider how we compare to other local closet companies.
Our General Price Categories
- GOOD ($75-150) *
- Bare Bones Basic—one 12” wire Shelf & Rod (stops every foot) at medium height; the no frills “builders special”; wire version of “pole & plank”
- Enhanced Upgrade—additional S&R hanging &/or extra shelves; this makes much better use of your space but keeps costs down; 12 & 16” wire material
- BETTER ($175-450) *
- Super Slide Hanging (continuous slide) with additional hanging &/or shelves or shoe racks; 12 & 16” wire material
- Combination Laminate & Wire—14” wall hanging white laminate shelf or drawer towers; Super Slide hanging &/or shelves or shoe racks; usually only 12” wire material works
- BEST ($500-775) *
- All Laminate (white) adjustable oval chrome rods for hanging; drawer or shelf towers; belt & tie racks
- All Laminate (various colors) adjustable oval chrome rods for hanging; drawer or shelf towers; belt & tie racks
"Prices are dependent upon 3 factors:"
Generally, laminate is 2-3 times wire.
- size of room
- material type